2020 has definitely brought challenges and altering how we do our day to day routines. Plus how we are going into the upcoming holiday seasons, including today – Halloween!
In an article, we found the best tips possible to making sure everyone has a safe and fun Halloween during a pandemic.
Halloween Health and Safety Tips for 2020
- Incorporate a mask in kids’ costumes.
- Do a candy scavenger hunt at home.
- Decorate the backyard and invite few kids over.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- If you decide to Trick-or-Treat:
Stick to small groups.
Don’t ring doorbells with your hands.
Wipe down the treats and let them sit.
- If you welcome Trick-or-Treaters:
Set up a treat table.
Get creative with treat handouts.
We told you there was some great tips! Whatever you do today…stay safe!